Recruitment at KPMG Global Services
Views:10535 Applications:335 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:128
KPMG - Assistant Manager - Audit (4-6 yrs)
We are recruiting for an Assistant Manager in the Audit team. Working as an Assistant Manager in this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead a team of graduates and qualified Executives and Seniors working on onshore audits for the Channel Islands.
- Auditing financial statements of international clients and performing an in-charging role - Client Service
- Act as main point of contact for onshore departments. Build strong relationships with onshore department champions/other key contacts in the UK.
- Work with the manager to develop the business and grow the team
Make regular contact with UK to :
- Ensure staff are booked to audits and utilized effectively and
- Take feedback on quality of work delivered
- Track key metrics related to type of work performed, quality of deliverables and feedback from onshore
- Develop and deliver training sessions based on the themes identified from onshore feedback and quality reviews
- Work with L&D team to identify training needs and provide relevant trainings to the team.
- Work with Recruitment team to support hiring needs
- Act as the Performance Manager and lead the career development of staff members
- Coach Executives and Seniors on performing reviews and developing their staff
- Motivate and develop Executives and Seniors to be effective team leaders
Essential skills required :
Education / professional qualifications :
Professional Chartered Accountancy qualification (e.g. ICAI or ACCA)
3+ years of experience with a Big 4 in a client facing environment working with corporate and/or international clients
- In depth knowledge of Audit for corporate and/or international clients
- Prior exposure to IFRS
- Understanding of international GAAP and banking or fund management sector will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
Behavioral / team skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing and leading teams
- Strong analytical bent of mind and structured problem solving approach
- Adaptability to operate in dynamic environment often accompanied by shifting priorities and stringent deadlines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.