Recruitment at KPMG Global Services
Views:1643 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
KPMG - Assistant Manager - Analytics - Healthcare Domain (6-9 yrs)
Deal Advisory Analytics uses the right data and the best technology to uncover real business insights.
We help clients that have limited time to identify and understand the key strengths and weaknesses of a Target in a potential acquisition or a divestiture or a business experiencing fluctuations in their financial statements and client is not sure why or client's management team needs data analytics to build a strategy.
Our analytics team combines KPMG's proprietary software and transactional level data with best-in-class 3rd party software, to harness superior insights on where a company generates profits to create the most capable analytics stack available.
Designation: Assistant Manager
- 6-9 years of strong experience with large healthcare datasets/EMR/HER systems, specifically analyzing claims data
Roles and responsibilities
- Support a variety of client specific analytic projects in the Healthcare domain
- Handle large volumes of structured and unstructured healthcare datasets/EMR/HER systems, specifically analyzing claims to generate insights
- Working collaboratively with onshore KPMG teams in the development of and delivery of business recommendations
- Be the key member who can lead the development of key analytics offerings, develop new business and drive increased adoption of analytics.
- Manage workflow, delivery and act as KGS point of contact for the onshore country teams.
- Provide oversight on engagements and drive multiple internal initiatives.
- Ability to lead and execute high complexity projects on end-to-end basis. Drive additional analysis where required on complex engagements
- Correlate broader industry trends with the findings from the data using secondary research, third-party databases and business knowledge
- Lead complex storyboarding and overall problem-solving approach to develop recommendations.
- Present the insights through visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.) to briefly communicate the overall story to key stakeholders
- Ability to conceptualize & create dashboards and reports for clients, senior stakeholders & presenting them
- Strong proficiency in managing and generating insights from large volumes of data (Alteryx one of the data processing tools) and presenting them through visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, etc.)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts and analytics-driven findings to business people and to explain business processes, concepts, challenges, and issues to the team
- Working experience with at least one statistical analytics package: SQL, R, or Python.
Behavioral/team skills :
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player; self-driven and ability to work independently
Enabling skills :
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with people across many cultures
- Strong leadership qualities
- Effective training skills
- Ability to lead complex projects
- Effective presentation skills-