Recruitment at KPMG Global Services
Views:1928 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
KPMG - Assistant Manager - Analytics - Energy Domain (6-9 yrs)
We help clients that have limited time to identify and understand the key strengths and weaknesses of a Target in a potential acquisition or a divestiture or a business experiencing fluctuations in their financial statements and client is not sure why or client's management team needs data analytics to build a strategy.
Our analytics team combines KPMG's proprietary software and transactional level data with best-in-class 3rd party software, to harness superior insights on where a company generates profits to create the most capable analytics stack available.
- 6-9 years strong experience with large datasets in the ENR industry, with special focus on Oil & Gas and Power & Utilities
Roles and responsibilities :
- Support a variety of client specific analytic projects in the ENR domain
- Handle large volumes of structured and unstructured datasets in the Oil & Gas and Power & Utilities industry to generate insights
- Working collaboratively with onshore KPMG teams in the development of and delivery of business recommendations
- Be the key member who can lead the development of key analytics offerings, develop new business and drive increased adoption of analytics
- Manage workflow, delivery and act as KGS point of contact for the onshore country teams
- Provide oversight on engagements and drive multiple internal initiatives
- Ability to lead and execute high complexity projects on end- to-end basis. Drive additional analysis where required on complex engagements
- Correlate broader industry trends with the findings from the data using secondary research, third party databases and business knowledge
- Lead complex storyboarding and overall problem-solving approach to develop recommendations.
- Present the insights through visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.) to briefly communicate the overall story to key stakeholders
- Ability to conceptualize & create dashboards and reports for clients, senior stakeholders & presenting them
- Strong proficiency in managing and generating insights from large volumes of data (Alteryx one of the data processing tools) and presenting them through visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, etc.)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts and analytics-driven findings to business people and to explain business processes, concepts, challenges, and issues to the team
- Working experience with at least one statistical analytics package: SQL, R, or Python.