HR - Talent Aquisition at KPMG
Views:3484 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
KPMG - AM/Manager - Cyber Transformation - ELK/SIEM - QRadar/Splunk - Risk Consulting IT Advisory (7-15 yrs)
Urgently hiring for AM/Manager with experience in ELK, SIEM (QRadar/ Splunk) for KPMG (Mumbai)
Function: Risk Consulting IT Advisory
Role: Cyber Transformation Manager
Experience: 7+ years
- Should have done 2 full scale large deployment of SIEM technologies (QRadar/ Splunk etc) along with Use case engineering, dashboard configurations and Incident Response
- 1 Deployment experience of ELK stack and conducting threat hunting.
- Any experience on other SOC technologies is desirable like EDR and Deception
- Technically adept at providing POC and doing demo of solutions, making competitive intelligence and comparisons and pitching with value proposition of IP, services and operational expertise.
- Ability to develop solution presentations, make proposals, scoping and fitment according to client requirements.
- Keep abreast with latest developments in Cyber Security landscape & changes in OEM solutions of point solutions from startups.
- Maintain a robust technical viewpoint for point-solutions & their applicability across customer scenarios
- Work with OEMs, deployment partners and other Service line colleagues to develop and maintain customer facing solutions
- Manage active engagements from quality of service delivery and absolute compliance to Risk Processes.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- A bachelor's degree in engineering and related work experience; or a masters or MBA degree in business, computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related discipline
- Strong project management and engagement management skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and client engagement, relationship management skills
- CISSP and vendor certification.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Pre-Sales and Delivery Management
- Design Solutions
- Provide consulting work across solutions like use cases, incident response processes, access governance processes etc.
- Manage a team of consultants engaged in deployment and manage projects, timelines, cost and customer.
- Thought Leadership
- Contribute to solution development
- Participate in practice initiatives and at times lead such initiatives such as knowledge management or thought leadership
- People Management
- During the course of your work, you will be expected to be a people leader for your department/location and to also manage a team in terms of staffing, appraisals etc.
- Coordinating in developing the practice (people / clients and skills)
- Plays role of a performance manager for junior staff. Is actively involved in training, coaching and mentoring of his/her team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.