Excecutive Assistant at KPM Asset Alliance Pvt Ltd
Views:5036 Applications:835 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:363
KPM Asset - Associate - Investment Banking (3-10 yrs)
We're looking for candidates for the Investment Banking division across junior, mid and senior level positions.
KPM ASSET's Investment Banking division provides end to-end-deal making and advisory services viz. Mergers & Acquisition, JV & Partnerships, Capital Raising and Due Diligence. As a member of the team, candidates will have day-to-day contact with senior professionals and clients.
Deal Origination :
Identifying new business opportunities, including from references, business partners etc. Contacting & meeting the management and introducing KPM Asset and its services and independently secure mandates for various services.
Liaising with the top management (CXOs) of organizations of varied sizes; coordinating with their senior teams of professionals, including accountants, lawyers and PR consultants and working closely with them.
Deal Evaluation :
- Evaluating Business Plans, projections, valuations,
- Assess the viability of the proposed business/project, including thorough analysis of business opportunities and risks
- Validate assumptions through review of underlying drivers, benchmarking, market research, consultations with industry experts, etc.
- Prepare presentation material for use in client meetings, information memorandums, pitch books, teasers etc. for presenting it to potential investors/buyers/partners/funding institutions.
- Facilitation of buyer and seller interactions (organizing road shows, conference calls, etc.). Drafting meeting preparatory notes, management questionnaire, etc.
- Identifying potential strategic and financial buyers/investors as per the requirement, establishing relationship with them and presenting the business opportunity and case for their perusal.
Deal Structuring :
- Assistance in deal structuring by determining capital structure strategy, amount of capital required, assessing the impact of funding on overall financial position and valuation of firm, etc. and negotiating the deal with potential buyers/investors.
Valuation Strategy :
- Carrying out detailed financial modeling and valuation, evaluate performance under various operating scenarios and to analyze the impacts of different capital structures and potential M&A/investment transactions and presenting appropriate financial solutions to clients.
Other Documentation support :
- Assistance in drafting and evaluating various legal documents, Information and Private Placement Memorandums.
- Preparing case studies and road show presentations.
About us :
KPM ASSET is a leading and specialized Cross-Border Advisory & Investment Banking firm delivering independent advice, strategic consulting and transaction execution services to global mid-market corporations, institutions and individuals. Some of the key advisory services include: Market & Sector Research, Business Planning, Process Consulting, Financial Planning & Capital Structuring, Data Analytics, Incorporation & Registration, Due Diligence, Legal Advice, Tax Planning and Audit & Compliances.
+91 22 66399281 / 2 / +91 2493 3770
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.