Corporate Talent Acquisition at KPIT Technologies Ltd.
Views:268 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
KPIT - Presales Consultant (6-10 yrs)
- The candidate will be responsible for managing RFP responses by working collaboratively with multiple internal functions like sales, technical teams, delivery organization, business leaders, HR, business finance and other support functions.
- The role will provide an opportunity to be aware of the latest requirements in the area of automotive engineering and participate in the development of the solution responses our organization provides for the same from a technical, commercial and business strategy perspective.
- 6+ years of experience in the IT/Engineering services
- 6 +years in a pre-sales, bid management function
- Preferably Shipley, APMP or similar certification
- Experience in creating and evaluating commercial models for products and services
- MBA (finance/marketing) preferable but not a must
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent in productivity tools like MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
- Should be comfortable working in a dynamic environment with short delivery timelines and changing requirements
- Bid management inclusive of but not limited to the below points
- Review RFQ/RFP documents coming from the client
- Collaborate with technical, delivery and sales teams to consolidate response
- Collaborate with management stakeholders for including company positioning and value propositions
- Responsible for commercial modelling, based on inputs from other stakeholders
- Responsible for securing approval from system mandated approvers
- Review of proposal content before client submission