Sr. Mgr - HR at Kotak Mahindra Bank
Views:2832 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Kotak - Team Member - Internal Audit - CA (0-2 yrs)
- Conducting internal audits and control reviews of banks operations and select subsidiaries
- Handle specific area of banking operations allotted to him/her from start to completion.
- Support the team leader in report preparation and presentations for various Audit committees.
- Gaining & sharing knowledge.
- Good understanding of banking business processes and internal controls will be preferred.
- Experience in Internal Audit will be preferred.
- Knowledge about key regulatory requirements effecting banks.
- Hands on knowledge on MS office.
- Open to travelling upto 15 days in a month.
- Experience in Internal Audit banking operations either working with the bank or with firms auditing the banks as Statutory / Concurrent / Internal Auditor.
- CA qualified professionals preferred however, CA degree not mandatory if the candidate has a strong banking audit experience.
- Good analytical and inter personal skills.
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Highly motivated and self-starter.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.