HR at Kotak Mahindra Bank
Views:993 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Kotak Mahindra Bank - National Product Manager - Mortgages (8-12 yrs)
We are urgently hiring for National Product Manager - Mortgages
Reporting To - Business Head
Grade : Vice President
Job Summary :
- Identify products, segments and markets for the Housing segment to focus on.
- Formulate area / location specific product programs and policies for growth of the Housing business in line with the objectives set.
- To streamline processes in order to achieve seamless roll out of products and enhance customer responsiveness.
- To undertake projects and lead cross functional teams for IT related projects to provide solutions for various process improvements.
- To develop analytical tools for identifying customers for growing relationships and improving customer stickiness.
- To assess and support plans for digital lending initiatives in the Housing business
- Undertaking periodic review of the business P&L, identify areas of good performance and improvement, and propose corrective action to ensure budgets and return ratios are met in line with plans for the Housing business.
- To review income plans and identify additional sources of revenues and fee income to drive overall profitability of the business.
- Drive cross sell of products along with Housing loans.
- Track performance of the Housing business through MISs on various business and credit parameters like disbursements, No. of accounts, fees, delinquencies, productivity and other parameters
- Collaborate with marketing to develop various marketing schemes and marketing campaigns to enable growth of business
- Initiate engagements with Fintech, technology companies, analytics companies, Payment solutions firms, and other similar companies for potential tie-ups for digital lending
- To prepare and finalize yearly business plans in discussion with the Business Head, regional heads, Finance and strategy teams
- To design contests and other marketing activities to drive performance of the business unit
- Keep abreast with latest in Housing loan space with respect to legal and technical aspects and bring that to implementation.
- To work along credit team to asses vendors
Person Requirements :
- Strong analytical skills
- Good market and working knowledge of the HF business
- Should have working experience of distribution and / or credit for HL
- Demonstrated Ability to convert concepts to programs / policies / processes
Vice President - Human Resources
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.