HR at Kotak Mahindra Bank
Views:1018 Applications:315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Kotak Mahindra Bank - National Product Manager - Commercial Vehicles (15-20 yrs)
This position is a key strategy role with a high level of responsibility and impact.
This position will primarily work with the Business Head - Commercial Vehicles in driving the manufacturing relationships, product digitization and drive cross selling.
- Acquire, retain & grow business relationship with existing and potential relationships - Mfg companies and dealers.
- Establish strategic alliances / tie-ups with financially strong and reliable channel partners, resulting in deeper market penetration and reach.
- Monitoring channel sales and marketing activities; implementing effective strategies to maximize sales and accomplishment of revenue and collection targets.
- Leading strategic digital initiative for Commercial Vehicles business.
- Work with Sales, Ops, Credit, Collection leadership to build digital strategy for Commercial Vehicle business.
- Managing complete project life cycle, from conceptualization till implementation
- Manage offline channel and explore and develop an online channel.
Sales & Marketing / Business Development
- Analyzing business potential and implementing plans to drive sales, supplementing turnover and achieving desired targets.
- Creating awareness in the market, thus increasing the sales volume by introducing various schemes.
- Conducting competitor analysis by keeping abreast of market trends and competitor moves to achieve market share.
- Creating new communication plans, planning tactical campaigns and ensuring implementation.
- Ensuring maximum brand visibility and capture optimum market shares. Conducting local events for promoting the brand.
- Managing database for target communication and mapping activation plans to create better brand.
- 15 - 18 years of experience in Strategy, MIS, Analytics or Product team.
- Good Networking skills; Interpersonal Skills
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
- Excellent communication skills.