Kotak Mahindra Bank - Location Recovery Manager - LLB (9-13 yrs)
- Recovery from Stressed Unsecured Loans
- Achievement of collections targets
- Planning, strategizing and executing effective legal remedies for resolution from NPA accounts
- Appointment of advocates, counsels, Solicitors etc.
- Creating and maintaining good rapport with the advocates, judiciary, enforcement authorities
- Making/arranging for effective representation in the legal matters before various courts, tribunals and authorities
- Drafting all kinds of legal documents
- Training, guiding, assisting and facilitating the team for optimum and quality performance
- Consistent and effective follow up and negotiation with the customers.
- Laisoning with Lawyers and enforcement authorities, court staff etc.
- Service and execution of orders, notices, legal documents, warrants etc.
- To carryout/facilitate effective liquidation of collateral assets of securities of the borrower/co-borrower/guarantor.
- Tracing skip customers and properties and income sources of the customers
- Maintaining and updating MIS regularly
- Should be a law graduate with experience of at least Three years of handling litigations preferably recovery matters
- Should have effective drafting and communication skills
- Knowledge of all requisite legal tools such as civil suits, DRT suits, arbitration claims, criminal complaints etc for recovery of dues and experience in employing the same
- Knowledge and working experience of local legal and execution practices and procedures
- Should be patient, committed, hard working, team player, process driven, open to new ideas, passionate, optimistic, honest and ready to accept challenges
- Should have eye for details, good integrity, intra personal skills, clarity
- Should preferably have contacts with local authorities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.