Chief Manager HR at Kotak Bank
Views:1799 Applications:574 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Kotak Mahindra Bank - Group Internal Auditor (5-12 yrs)
The Group Internal Audit department conducts risk based internal audit of the Bank and its subsidiaries, including international subsidiaries.
- The role would involve executing credit audits of various businesses under Commercial and Consumer Bank/Wholesale Bank.
- Understanding & evaluating credit proposals independently and highlighting gaps, if any.
- Testing operating effectiveness of controls, identifying weaknesses therein and making recommendations to improve the control environment; preparing audit reports/presentations; etc.
- Gaining & sharing knowledge.
- Good understanding of banking business processes (lending) and exposure to credit underwriting/credit audits will be preferred.
- Knowledge about key regulatory requirements effecting banks- lending businesses.
- Willingness to invest & qualify for the internal audit practice.
- Willingness to travel on job.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills to engage with audit clients and audit team.
- Proficiency in MS office, internal core banking & other Satellite systems.