Chief Manager HR at Kotak Bank
Views:3112 Applications:1036 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Kotak Mahindra Bank - Credit Analyst - Wholesale Banking (2-7 yrs)
Job Role :
- Preparation of Credit Appraisal notes for Large Corporates/MNC Infra Clients.
- Detailed projections for underlying Infra projects ie Wind Power, Solar Power, Road, Transmission etc
- Discuss with business on Terms and Conditions for risk assessments
- Discuss with customers for obtention of information for preparation of CRANs.
- Monitor the accounts based on the terms stipulated by Sanctioning Authority.
- Prepare Monthly/Quarterly Monitoring Reports for the portfolio.
- Escalate with action plan for non compliances.
- Visit the units and submit inspection reports.
- Manage and address any escalations related to risk assessments
Job Requirements :
- Experience required for the Job: 2-6 years in Credit Underwriting for Large Corporates.
- Working knowledge of Excel for preparation of Financial Models
- Experience in Project Finance and / or Infra sector credit analysis would be preferred (not mandatory).
- CA / MBA
- Good verbal, written communication & presentation skills.