Kotak Mahindra Bank - Branch Manager (8-15 yrs)
- Responsible for managing business of the branch and supervise service to all bank customers i.e. RL, Wealth, Credit Card Corporate Banking & SME.
- Ownership of P & L of the branch along with number targets for the branch.
- Responsible for guiding and mentoring branch staff (sales and service) for enhancing productivity and flawless customer service.
- Liaison with various departments like Training, BCU, Clearing, CPC, Compliance, Trade Services and various support functions of the bank for seamless business of the branch.
- Closely track Welcome Call quality and random check of customer profile sheet of newly acquired customers before being processed for account opening.
- Closely track all customer engagement initiative and ensure flawless execution of task assigned to branch team.
- Reviews with sales manager-Quality and quantity of acquisition and ensuring OASIS functions seamlessly at the branch.
- Tracking SOPs/Training of ROs, BRMs, and BBRMs and providing valuable inputs for scoring better SOP scores.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.