HR at Kotak Mahindra Bank
Views:856 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Kotak Mahindra Bank - Branch Manager (8-15 yrs)
- Responsible for managing business of the branch and supervise service to all bank customers i.e. RL, Wealth, Credit Card Corporate Banking & SME.
- Ownership of P & L of the branch along with number targets for the branch.
- Responsible for guiding and mentoring branch staff (sales and service) for enhancing productivity and flawless customer service.
- Liaison with various departments like Training, BCU, Clearing, CPC, Compliance, Trade Services and various support functions of the bank for seamless business of the branch.
- Closely track branch rating and continuously work on areas for improving scores for branch rating.
- Daily checking of EOD reports (generated at BOD at the branch) and signing off the reports.
- Monitoring the various BCU reports and taking action wherever required.
- Daily check of visitors- book for customers/visitors- comment and appropriate action on time with sign off on register.
- Champion for Business Continuity Plan (BCP) along with Service Manager.