HR at KOTAK MAHINDRA CAPITAL COMPANY LTD
Views:1108 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Kotak Mahindra - Assistant Vice President - M&A (3-8 yrs)
About KMCC :
Incorporated in 1991, Kotak Investment Banking is a leading full-service investment bank in India offering integrated solutions encompassing high-quality financial advisory services and financing solutions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Candidate should have experience, primarily in Investment Banking- Ideally, he/she should have worked (and closed a couple of transactions) in areas like Private Equity / Venture Capital syndication and/or M&A advisory
- Candidate should be confident and presentable and someone who can interact with founders and CXO from client team
- Candidate would be expected to lead transactions independently, especially as far as transaction execution is concerned
- Transaction execution would include industry research, company research, valuation analysis, preparation of information memorandum (or similar transaction marketing document) and detailed Financial Model, negotiations, interaction with various other intermediaries and parties, managing the due diligence process and transaction closing documentation
- Candidate may be assisted by an Associate / Analyst level team member, who would most likely be an MBA or a CA (or an Engineer-MBA)
- Online access to various relevant databases would be available
- Be fluent in spoken and written English and having good understanding of financial concepts
- Should be strong analytically and have the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Familiarity with databases such as Bloomberg, Thomson One, CapitalLine, etc. and tools such as MS Excel (advanced), MS PowerPoint and MS Word shall be an advantage.
Core Competencies Required:
- Ability to drive business results
- To be ahead of curve -Fostering Ownership and Accountability, Self-driven, Problem solving approach
- Collaborative mind set and maintaining high ethical standards.
- Candidate could be a MBA, an Engineer-MBA or a CA by qualification
- 3-8 years' of relevant work experience in investment banking or private equity industry / related domain would be preferred