Kotak Life Insurance - Senior Debt Fund Manager (8-15 yrs)
Senior Debt FM Job Descriptions
- At least 8 years of work experience in fixed income market as Fund Manager with a good track record.
- CA / MBA / CFA
Key Result Area:
- Fund performance beating Benchmarks and being in top quartile across competitors for all fund categories
- Debt portfolio construction across all categories of funds in Traditional and ULIP's as per regulations and risk return optimization.
- Taking calls across duration, asset allocation and credits.
- Possibility of exploring alternate assets like real estate and AIF's.
- Regular interaction with market participants (counterparties / brokers) about market views and other information.
- Regular interaction with Arrangers/ DCM Members on updates on primary market deals.
Regulations/ Compliance and other responsibilities
- Tracking market developments (domestic/global).
- Understanding various macro & micro variables and its impact on interest rates.
- Keeping regular updates and records of variables.
- Regular and frequent tracking of competitive performance, portfolio positioning of all schemes.
- Understanding portfolio dynamics of UL & Non-UL Funds.
- Participating in Investment Committee and ALCO.
- Generating ideas to align Non-UL portfolio positioning with current market views.
- Tracking fund management activities and strategies of other insurance companies.
- Media Interactions.
- Keeping updates of various regulatory developments from RBI/IRDA/SEBI and its impacts.
- Responsibility of compliance management as prescribed by IRDA and IC.
- Business development and training of the distribution teams.
- Active involvement in preparations of various presentations like: Investment Committee / Monthly Meetings.
- Systems development / updates and full understanding of its costs and benefits.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.