Kotak Life Insurance - Senior Debt Fund Manager (8-15 yrs)
Senior Debt FM Job Descriptions
- At least 8 years of work experience in fixed income market as Fund Manager with a good track record.
- CA / MBA / CFA
Key Result Area:
- Fund performance beating Benchmarks and being in top quartile across competitors for all fund categories
- Debt portfolio construction across all categories of funds in Traditional and ULIP's as per regulations and risk return optimization.
- Taking calls across duration, asset allocation and credits.
- Possibility of exploring alternate assets like real estate and AIF's.
- Regular interaction with market participants (counterparties / brokers) about market views and other information.
- Regular interaction with Arrangers/ DCM Members on updates on primary market deals.
Regulations/ Compliance and other responsibilities
- Tracking market developments (domestic/global).
- Understanding various macro & micro variables and its impact on interest rates.
- Keeping regular updates and records of variables.
- Regular and frequent tracking of competitive performance, portfolio positioning of all schemes.
- Understanding portfolio dynamics of UL & Non-UL Funds.
- Participating in Investment Committee and ALCO.
- Generating ideas to align Non-UL portfolio positioning with current market views.
- Tracking fund management activities and strategies of other insurance companies.
- Media Interactions.
- Keeping updates of various regulatory developments from RBI/IRDA/SEBI and its impacts.
- Responsibility of compliance management as prescribed by IRDA and IC.
- Business development and training of the distribution teams.
- Active involvement in preparations of various presentations like: Investment Committee / Monthly Meetings.
- Systems development / updates and full understanding of its costs and benefits.