Kotak Life Insurance - Regional Human Resource Role - Talent Acquisition (2-8 yrs)
About the role : In a manpower intensive industry like life insurance, the role of talent acquisition cannot be understated. We are looking to hire competent HR professionals who can deliver value to the business by ensuring that the company has the right person in the right place at the right time
A brief description of the role :
1. Ensure branches are staffed as per manpower plan.
2. Deploy an array of sourcing strategies (referrals, vendors etc.) to achieve manpower numbers.
3. Influence and drive concerned stakeholders (zone heads, branch managers, employees, candidates, third parties etc.) to ensure zonal staffing objectives are met.
4. Work on specific HR capability building projects as and when required.
5. Provide advice and guidance on specific aspects of the Human Resources function related to recruitment and selection.
6. Handle queries related to company process, policies etc. of new joiners.
7. Serve as a resource for all team members by being available and accessible to discuss all human resources related issues.
The desired candidate shall :
1. Have the energy, conviction, and passion to achieve the talent acquisition agenda of KLI and the zone.
2. Be willing to go all out and deliver in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment.-
3. Be willing to travel extensively across.
What you can expect :
1. A culture where employees have the autonomy and support to drive the talent acquisition agenda.
2. Strong HR processes that enable employees to deliver their best every day.
3. A well-defined HR roadmap where performers have the opportunities to learn and grow.
4. Being part of a team where HR and business collaborate to make a difference to employees and customers.
Only male candidates apply please
Location : Chandigarh
Experience : 2 to 8 years (Preferably BFSI exp)
Max age : 30 years