Kotak Life Insurance - Regional Human Resource Professional - Talent Acquisition (3-6 yrs)
Qualification: MBA required
Please Note : Only Insurance exp required
About the role :
In a manpower intensive industry like life insurance, the role of talent acquisition cannot be understated. We are looking to hire competent HR professionals who can deliver value to the business by ensuring that the company has the right person in the right place at the right time.
Brief description of the role :
1. Ensure branches are staffed as per manpower plan.
2. Deploy an array of sourcing strategies (referrals, vendors, etc.) to achieve manpower numbers.
3. Influence and drive concerned stakeholders (zone heads, branch managers, employees, candidates, third parties etc.) to ensure zonal staffing objectives are met.
4. Work on specific HR capability building projects as and when required.
5. Provide advice and guidance on specific aspects of the Human Resources function related to recruitment and selection.
6. Handle queries related to company process, policies etc. of new joinees.
7. Serve as a resource for all team members by being available and accessible to discuss all human resources related issues.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.