Kotak Life Insurance - DVP - Surrender Retention (8-13 yrs)
Location : Mumbai
Experience : min 8+ years exp
Education : MBA from A and A+ colleges only.
Position : Surrender Retention
Designation : DVP
Position Grade : L7
Department : Business Retention & Excellence (BRE)
Sub Department : Surrender Retention
Reporting Position : L10 (Executive Vice President)
Objective Of The Role :
- Objective of this role is to strategize and identify various drivers for maintaining AUM of the organisation by way of improving customer retention and communicating the benefits of staying invested with the policy for a longer term. This includes working on various initiatives related to analytics, strategy and customer engagement.
- Role will further include business analytics and management updates with respect to renewals, persistency, surrender, retention, etc.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Taking various measures on basis on analytics to improve customer retention.
2. Working with other departments to enhance and ensure effective customer communication and engagement.
3. Managing and ensuring effective and accurate customer engagement through Call Centers.
Monitoring the effectiveness and productivity of the call center on a regular basis.
4. Conducting various analytics with respect to Renewals, Persistency, Surrender, Retention, ECS, etc.
5. Ensuring regular and improved management updates pertaining to all quality parameters
6. Certain key responsibilities of the department like budgeting, financials, audits, club 90, etc.
Internal Relations : Internal departments
External Relations : Sales and vendor
Other skill set:
- Good Understanding of Financial products including Insurance products
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill
- Ability to anticipate customer behaviour at different stage of the policy and design communication strategy
- Ability to interact with Sales and vendor to ensure achievement of objectives
- Ability to multi-task within timelines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.