Kotak Life Insurance - Debt Dealer - Fund Management (2-6 yrs)
Debt Dealer/FM Job Descriptions
Work Experience :
- At least two years of working experience in fixed income market as debt dealer/ DCM team member at Banks/PDs.
Job Descriptions :
- Execution of purchase & sell orders in government securities/ corporate bonds/ mutual funds/ CBLO/ repo/ interest rate swaps etc.
- Executing all deal orders with the least impact cost and best possible prices.
- Regular interaction with market participants (counterparties / brokers) about market views and other information.
- Regular interaction with Arrangers/ DCM Members on updates on primary market deals.
- Coordinating cash flow movements with equity team.
Assisting Fund Management Team :
- Assisting fund managers in managing portfolios in terms of duration views, tactical bets & other investment decisions.
- Regular discussions and updates of market developments (domestic/global) with fund management team.
- Understanding various macro& micro variables and its impact on interest rates. Keeping regular updates and records of variables.
- Initiating trade ideas in government bonds and credits.
- Initiating intra-day trade ideas in favorable markets.
- Regular and frequent updates on competitive performance, portfolio positioning of all schemes.
- Understanding portfolio dynamics of UL & Non-UL Funds.
- Taking part in ALM needs of Non-UL funds, and generating ideas to align Non-UL portfolio positioning with current market views.
- Sharing and seeking information about fund management activities and strategies with other insurance companies.
- Preparation of Weekly reports on developments in interest rate markets.
- Keeping updates of various regulatory developments from RBI/IRDA/SEBI and its impacts.
Regulations/ Compliance and other internal responsibilities :
- Responsibility of compliance management as prescribed by IRDA and IC.
- Developing smooth co-ordination with team members in front office and mid & back office.
- Active involvement in preparations of various presentations like: Investment Committee / Monthly Meetings.
- Generating ideas for preparing and improving MIS reports to enhance usage and understandings for taking appropriate investment decisions.
- Systems development / updates and full understanding of its costs and benefits.
- Cordial relationship with other departments of the company.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.