HR Business Partner at Kotak General insurance
Views:364 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Kotak General insurance - Head - Digital Campaign (8-10 yrs)
Key Deliverables :
1. Develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels for general Insurance products including Car, Bike and Health Insurance.
2. The ideal candidate should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
3. Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels, including search engines, social media, display advertising, email & sms
4. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spending and performance based on the insights
5. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
6. Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages, creatives, ad copies and optimize user experience
7. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
8. Develop and manage digital marketing budget
9. Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
10. Evaluate emerging technologies and provide perspective for adoption where appropriate
Functional Skill Requirement :
1. Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) - Intermediate / Advanced
2. Excellent verbal communication and / or Written communication
Candidate Specification :
1. Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
2. Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
3. Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
4. Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
5. Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
6. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.