Human Resource Business Partner at Kotak Education Foundation
Views:1502 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Kotak Education Foundation - Placement Manager - Skill Development - NGO (4-5 yrs)
Relationship formation and building:
- Developing strategies for student placements.
- Make sure that the Corporate Networking team is involved in building and strengthening relationships with potential employers for the aspirants trained under Kotak Unnati vocational training. Relationship building with employers : Discovering well-paying employment opportunities in different industries / companies for the skills available with KU trainees. Thereafter, pitching KU as a project / KU aspirants as a worthy and cost-effective workforce to new (and existing) companies.
- The networking expansion will need persistence in the face of rejection, novel ways of breaking through the relationship will manifest as (a) Guest lectures (b) Field visits (c) OJT (d) Placement Value-add (e.g. Employers training our trainers, sharing curriculum, providing training aids at KU centres)
- Managing Placements and Achieving placement targets for trained candidates in various domains
- Tie ups with the companies for knowledge transfer/captive model and industry visits
- Manage relationships with existing corporate clients while focusing on obtaining new business
- Ensure each and every student trained gets fair amount of chances for employment.
- Tie up with companies for OJT ( On the Job Training) | Field Visits | Guest Lectures.
- Scheduling multiple interviews for aspirants till the time they get placed.
- Maintain data and relevant reports of placements including the copy of offer letters.
Training and vocation related -
- Bridge between Training and Vocation : There will be constant tugs-of-war between skills developed by the training team and expectations of the employers. There has to be a healthy reverse flow of the latter (feedback) captured by the corporate networkingteam for improvement of the training.
- Update training team about the requirements of the industries | corporate.
- Support the training team in conducting assessments to ensure students match to the client requirements.
- Counsel students throughout the course of the program to ensure their expectations are aligned to the job opportunities available.
- Collaborate with training team to reflect corporate requirements in the training process
- Grow the relationship into Partnerships, with relationships at more senior levels. e.g. Develop awareness in the CSR depts of such companies and hence give preference to KU trainees, Hold Show-case events where skills can be exhibited, Round-table of Partner companies for improvement of course
- Grow visibly through memberships of different bodies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.