Assistant Manager - HR at Kotak Education Foundation
Views:945 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Kotak Education Foundation - Manager - Strategy (7-10 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities:
This person will be responsible for Supporting Head of Strategy and CEO in Corporate strategy development and execution for the organization
Key Responsibilities Areas:
- Provide Research, data and analytics support in strategy development
- Research and source relevant information from various internal and external sources required to develop corporate strategic options
- Design, develop, conduct internal surveys/action researches as and when required to collect information from internal or external teams
- Keep collating crucial pieces of information such as competitor performance, emerging trends, long-term opportunities information and alternative viewpoints on issues of importance
- Identify possible risks and develops different possible scenarios for the mitigation of possible risks and provides recommendations for the management of these scenarios.
- Strategic Planning and Execution
- Work Closely with different project heads, M n E, HR and Finance
- Manage the development of weekly/quarterly/annual performance reports for the business's leaders as well as facilitating cross-functional performance reviews for leadership.
- Support Projects develop KPIs in alignment with organization objectives.
- Identify, manage, analyses information that will provide benchmarking for management as well as timely insights to various department
- Strategy Execution Review
- Conduct regular strategy reviews for operational performance, innovations, social sector mapping, etc.
- Submit monthly/quarterly reports/ presentations of progress and gap analysis in input, output, processes and financial Budget
- Regularly communicate about gaps to seniors within organization