Kotak Bank - Vice President - Product Management - Merchant Acquisition Business (10-12 yrs)
Vice President - Product Management - Merchant Acquisition Business
About us :
- Kotak Mahindra is one of India's leading banking and financial services groups, offering a wide range of financial services that encompass every sphere of life. From launching Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. in 1985 to becoming one of the countrys most trusted financial institutions today, its been quite a journey. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. became the first non-banking finance company in India to convert into a bank - Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
- At Kotak, it isn't about just the destination, the journey to get there is an important element that is laced and driven with the courage to shore up its conviction. It is an organisation powered by conviction and driven by constancy of change.
Position : Vice President - Point of Sale Merchant Acquiring Business Team, Product Management- Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
Role Summary :
- Responsible for ensuring KMB has a robust and competitive Merchant Acquiring Services offering, which provides it a competitive edge in the market.
- Conceptualising, developing and executing strategic product initiatives and customized payment solutions to drive the businesses in the bank with focus on optimal Channel Strategy, customer value and profitability
- Responsible for better customer experience through product development and process enhancements in both offline and online payment acceptance as well as digital offerings.
- Strategize with focus on market intelligence, run effective customer campaigns for enhancement of business, and increase marketshare.
- Manage customer profitability through portfolio review and actions.
- Continuously improvising customer purchase experience by viz faster checkouts through unique product development, strategizing and execution of new initiatives, process enhancements at the payments stage etc.
- Provide customer value add services in both offline and online payment acceptance to provide maximum choice and convenience for customers that gets merchants best in class conversion and payment success rates.
- Responsible for formulation of Business strategy for the product from budgeting, pricing of products, P&L - Control over costs and income lines.
- Manage existing products and portfolio in POS acquiring domain.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to grow the business.
- Conceptualise new initiatives to enhance product/service offering.
- Leading a product managers team with reportees across different levels.
- Manage the process, regulatory compliance and audit for the product function.
- Collaborate with sales/distribution channel and provide required support.
Desired Skill Sets :
- Deep understanding of Payments domain including POS, QR and UPI
- 10-12 years of experience with at least 4-5 years experience into payments
- Understanding of customer profitability in payments
- Ability to negotiate and work with multiple vendors
- Broad knowledge of business banking products
- Analytical bent of mind
What you can expect :
- A culture where leaders have the autonomy and support to drive the business agenda.
- Strong processes that enable employees to deliver their best everyday.
- A well-defined roadmap where performers have the opportunities to learn and grow.
- We believe in the power of professional entrepreneurship. Giving our people ownership of their work empowers and inspires them to do better each day. This way, we are creating the next generation of leaders,