Senior DVP at Kotak Life Insurance
Views:2884 Applications:625 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:624
Kotak Bank - Manager - Digital Transformation/Product Management (4-7 yrs)
Position: Digital Transformation/ Product Manager
- We are looking for Product Managers with 4-7 years of experience in digital transformation, digital projects, problem solving, out of the box big picture thinking and a strong analytical background to work in our Digital Team in Kotak Life.
- The Kotak Life Digital team is focused on bringing the future to the present and helping the company thrive through change.
- The Kotak Life Digital team will build data intensive frameworks and convergent solutions that enable the company to stay close to the customer, agile and ahead of their competition.
- Product Managers will work as an integral part of the different cross-functional teams in the company to execute projects end-to-end.
- Product Manager is primarily responsible for strategic product planning, defining, delivering, and continuously innovating Internet based consumer products and services. Product manager should strive to create world-class products that are marketable and be instrumental in getting the same implemented.
Education: B.Tech, MBA/ PGDBA,.
Brief Description about the role
- Responsibilities will include understanding requirements, helping to define a product vision and strategy, and working with engineers to execute it.
- Assume ownership of products of the portal including defining scope and developing requirements for new and advanced products as well as upgrades and progressive releases for existing products.
- The position is responsible for developing a variety of application-based products and features across all of the digital platforms
- Responsible for managing and leading the complete product lifecycle.
- Product Ownership which includes conceptualization, prioritization and delivering projects, collaborating among cross-functional and cross-organizational teams to manage end-to-end implementation.
- Responsible for analyzing customer needs, competitive offerings and provide direction on best practices and emerging trends
Required Skills / Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prior experience in strategic engagements in product development, technology, digital transformation and innovation
- Creating wireframes & prototypes as part of product specifications.
- The candidate should be able to coordinate with various functions to ensure product roll-out within defined timelines, understand product priorities, take ownership and implement a product governance framework
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional environments including sales, marketing, business management, customer support and engineering teams.
- Own the product strategy. Understand customer requirements, market gaps/ need gaps and drive release-level feature choices.
- Manage and take complete ownership of product launches - right from conceptualization to phased implementation
-The candidate should have an innovative bent of mind, should be able to understand market landscape, should have managed end-to-end product launches
- Proficient in Product Development (writing user stories, product specs), PDLC and Product Management (driving usage, optimization, etc.) on both Web and Apps.
- Experience in running rigorous A/B tests across desktop, mobile web and apps
- Strong data analysis capabilities and experience with Web and App analytics tools,
- Responsible for innovative feature conceptualization, designing wireframes, documenting PRDs to enhance site/app usability.
- Analyze all customer requirements and monitor requests and manage all defects in products for all monthly releases.
- Strong strategy, analytical, and Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to solve complex issues to achieve objectives and deliver results on multiple projects in a complex, fast-moving environment.
- Candidate should have inclination towards creative ideas, experimenting and working in advanced innovation driven environment
- Candidate should be oriented to work in high performing team environment and lead other team members.
- Must have prior hands on experience hands with digital platforms and transformation engagements