Kotak Bank - AVP/Vice President - Team Supervisor - Service Quality (8-12 yrs)
Handling Escalations :
- Leading a pan consumer bank (RL, RA and CC) team of 17 people including 2 Team Leader at Chief Manager level.
- Liaising with various stakeholders across Consumer Bank to ensure that customer escalations are resolved quickly and effectively through Senior Regional Team Interactions.
- Customer Interactions would also be required for ensuring effective handling.
- Explore correct and complete closure of grievances raised to escalations Team at minimum TAT.
- Conducting SQ Workshops with Branch Teams and also visiting branches for ground level feedback.
- Improving brand image on complaints and grievance handling mechanism and process re-engineering through Root Cause Analysis
- Monitor Senior Management Escalations and resolve grievances received
Regulatory Interface with Banking Ombudsperson Offices, RBI and other regulators on :
- Representing the Bank as the Nodal Officer in Regulator Meets and Customer Service Committees
- Regulatory relationship with regulators especially Banking Ombudsman
- Regulatory Compliance of the Bank i.e Damodaran Committee, Master Circular, etc.
- Managing Regulatory Customer Service Audits like RBI and BCSBI Audits
- Handholding of different verticals of the bank - Commercial banking, Wholesale banking etc. on escalations and regulatory compliance
Driving Customer Focused Service Culture :
- Customer Communications Review
- Ensuring a Well Controlled in Internal Audit of Customer Service
- Leading Customer Service Improvement Projects
Job Requirements :
- Preferably MBA or CA
- Strong communication (written and oral)
- Ability to Influence without authority and relationship management skills
- Eye for detail and customer service focus
- Leadership Abilities to lead a large team and drive results