Recruiter at Korys India
Views:1034 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
Korys - Manager - Private Equity Investments (4-6 yrs)
Korys is the Belgium based investment structure of the Colruyt family, founders of the Colruyt Group. Colruyt Group is one of the largest retailers in Europe (www.colruytgroup.com) and has a presence in Hyderabad, India through its Information & Technology development center (https://in.colruytgroup.com/).
Korys invests in companies and entrepreneurs in a patient, smart and sustainable manner, creating added value with a positive effect on the world we live in. We have the ambition to be a dedicated partner and a source of inspiration to other companies and entrepreneurs. We write inspiring stories -driven by our energy, network and financial expertise- in private equity and asset management.
Our multi-disciplinary approach enabled us to create a well-balanced, diversified portfolio of listed stocks and bonds, private equity funds, and direct investments in small and medium-sized companies. We focus on sectors in which we have built substantial expertise: consumer & retail, life sciences and renewable energy/cleantech. Today, Korys has more than EUR 5 billion of assets under management, among which a significant participation in Colruyt Group, a leading retail company in Belgium and France.
Korys has a team of 30 investment professionals, based in Belgium, Luxembourg and India, with a wide range of experience in investing, strategy consulting and operational management. In addition, at all stages of our investment processes, we can count on the active involvement of our board and on the support of a rich network of experts and senior advisors.
In India, Korys already has invested in a number of private equity funds and in renewable energy infrastructure. In addition to this, Korys will become the cornerstone investor of a fund managed by Incofin, a leading AIFM licensed global impact investment firm (the - India Progress Fund- ).
For further information, please visit www.korys.be
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Korys is currently looking for an Investment Manager to develop its private equity investments in India.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Korys team in India, the direct investment team in Belgium, as well as with the India Incofin team to assess investment propositions: direct participation in privately held early, growth-to-mid stage companies in India
- She/he will participate in all phases of the investment cycle:
- Pro-active mapping of industries, industry dynamics, drivers, technologies and players of interest
- Pre-investment analysis of target companies (brand, technology, market, position and strategy of the company compared to peers, financial analysis and valuation)
- Deal structuring and transaction negotiations
- Preparation and presentation of Investment Committee proposals
- Performance monitoring and investment follow-up & administration
- Post investment, supporting the value-creation process
IDEAL EXPERIENCE & CAPABILITIES:
- PE/VC investment experience of 4-6 years
- High preference for full investment cycle experience (specific experience on exits)
- Preferably a Chartered Accountant or Master's degree in business
- Excellent business analysis and accounting/financial skills
- Good in assessing people and their skills
- Good communication skills
- Proven networking skills with entrepreneurs and industry stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial approach and an experienced team player
- Willingness for up to 70% of travel time
- Passionate about investing in underserved segments and its potential to solve real problems
- Very clear cultural and professional fitment with Korys- vision, and mission
- Outspoken commercial talent to deal with investors and can transmit the enthusiasm of investing in inclusive business solutions;
- Highly responsive to investors;
- Inclusive and a genuine team player, who avoids self-promotion;
- Adhere to high ethical standards;
- Sense of humor, and highly developed social/emotional intelligence and good energy level
- Note: Interested candidates should please attach a cover letter along with their CV.