Kores - Head - Legal & Company Secretary (12-14 yrs)
1. Should have a thorough knowledge of corporate and allied laws with specialization on Companies Act and Rules, Processes and Guidelines thereunder. Knowledge of SEBI guidelines and practical experience of managing corporate restructuring like M&A and/or IPO shall be an added advantage. Should have conducted Various Meetings like Board, AGM /EGM etc. in a structured manner.
2. Should have hands on experience of all types of MCA e-filing process, documentation and secretarial record keeping under various sections/rules under the Act.
3. Should have exposure of handling corporate legal matters with hands on experience of drafting various kinds of legal agreements/ business contracts/JV agreements/ MOU etc. Must have thorough knowledge of Legal Process in the Country under various Laws applicable for businesses.
4. Liaison with Advocates & Lawyers for court cases.
5. Should be well versed with legal matters especially in ligation such as IPR & 138 Cases.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.