HR at Komprise India Pvt Ltd
Views:364 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Komprise - Business Analyst - Customer Success & Strategy (5-12 yrs)
- The Analyst, Customer Success Strategy & Analytics professional will play a critical role in supporting tremendous growth at Komprise through identifying customer usage and expansion patterns. This role involves an out-of-the-box thinker who can combine skills from traditional jobs in strategic planning, customer success strategy, business operations, business analytics and business intelligence.
- We are looking for a self-starter who can take initiative, work cross-functionally with stakeholders from Customer Success, Sales, Engineering, Marketing and Support to define, build and analyze customer usage and analytics dashboards. This individual will be responsible to identifying customer usage metrics, spotting customer expansion opportunities, identifying inefficiencies, building and managing customer success dashboards and usage reporting and working with stakeholders to define solutions, and communicating this proposal at the senior executive level.
- The deliverables include detailed analytic models, business intelligence dashboards and reports on customer adoption and customer usage, packaging findings and recommendations into presentations for Komprise executives and for customers. The role requires interaction with various areas of the organization and provides exposure to senior executives. The successful candidate is a self-starter who is passionate, motived and has intellectual curiosity to identify opportunities through thoughtful analysis. This person will excel at extracting insights from data from various sources to catalyze action and deliver results.
- Deliver recommendations and insights that support the executive team (CEO, CRO, Customer Success)
- Understand the usage metrics generated by the SaaS product, logging and tracking metrics from CRM and support systems such as Salesforce and Fresh Desk, and consolidate data into relevant dashboards and reports
- Proactively identify trends, risks, and opportunities in the business to influence and grow customer usage
- Understand the underlying data architecture supporting Customer Success and how to use it to report on business performance
- Possibly implement customer success and reporting software
- Assist in developing and delivering presentations for customer success and executive leadership
Desired Skills/Experience :
- 5+ years of management consulting and/or business operations experience
- Self-starter and a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Bachelor's degree in the quantitative field from an accredited university and MBA a plus
- Valuable work experience focused on executive-level presentations, managing stakeholders, driving a deliverable from beginning to end.
- Familiarity with Customer Success tools, CRM, Excel and data management
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starter who loves open-ended roles
- Team player able to lead and work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
- Strong situational analysis, negotiation, and decision-making abilities.
- Detail and quality-oriented with the desire to quickly learn new concepts, business models, and technologies