Kofluence - Regional Manager - Ad Sales - North + East/West India (5-10 yrs)
- Responsible for Business Expansion, identifying prospective clients, generating business, thereby achieving business targets.
- Develop and deliver the strategy for new business development, marketing and communication, and responsive to opportunity in close collaboration with the CEO.
- Networking and Coordinate with top management at brands/agencies
- Create and execute brand communication campaigns, build & strengthen the brand's equity over a period of time and drive adoption rates for the brand
- Develop marketing campaigns to deliver on business objectives and work collaboratively with diverse teams to create & manage integrated marketing strategies
- Ensuring smooth delivery & execution of all client campaigns
- Setting targets and take corrective action when needed, review performance with team members
- Monitor competitor activities and devise effective counter-measures
- Understanding client brief and articulate it into meaningful deliverable.
- Obtaining client feedback and drive client satisfaction and engagement.
1.Strong communication & presentation skill
2.High intent of getting things done
3.Strive for excellence. Strong commitment to improve things every day.
4.Ability to take decision based on sound logical arguments. Seek continuous feedback to deliver most optimal solutions
5.Proven track record in increasing revenue through generation of leads, in sales, business development and winning new business.
6. Show an understanding of the challenges facing the industry at present and illustrate a knowledge of the operational attention to detail that will be required to succeed within the industry.
7. Proficiency in Digital & social media will be an added advantage
8. Social media Savviness (Instagram/ Facebook is a must)