Kofluence - Creative Content Manager (6-8 yrs)
Kofluence is a start-up in the Ad-Tech platform for Influencer Marketing. Led by online gaming leaders and IIM Alumni, Kofluence is developing a technology platform where Brands can reach out to their audience through social media influencers.
Life at Kofluence
At Kofluence, you get an opportunity to create stuff from scratch. So, if you see yourself as curious, ambitious, innovative, and perennially hungry for growth, this is the place to be!
Work from Home option till Nov 2020
Qualifications: Any Graduate/Any Post Graduate (preferably in fields such as literature, media, and communication, journalism, marketing etc.)
- Create crisp, relevant, and SEO-friendly content for the various communication channels to gain Customer traction
- Build community engagement through content promotion & distribution in social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- Create a content roadmap and maintain a rich editorial calendar to eventually grow the company's social media presence & user engagement
- Creating quality, authentic, and relevant content for our audience leveraging the abuzz Headlines
- Strategizing high-impact digital content and their role-out across social media platforms to drive consumer engagement
- Develop a content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style, and layout Create and publish engaging content
- Work closely with the content marketing team and other partners to develop assets (blogs, emails, banners) and plan campaigns for product launches
- Responsible for writing fresh, unique, and creative content for websites, blogs, social channels, emails, articles that engage the target audience.
- Responsible for working closely with the Digital Marketing Team to develop and implement effective marketing campaigns.
- Take ownership of the entire marketing portfolio and from a data-driven perspective propose new experiments, campaigns, or channels to increase qualified top-of-funnel leads.
- Excellent command over English and English grammar (both spoken and written)
- Knowledge of social media handling, content marketing, SEO friendly writing would be preferred.
- Innovative, internet-savvy and well informed of internet trends
- Ability to think and act creatively in a resource-constrained environment.
- Result-oriented with a strong sense of ownership.
An awesome team, who are good at their stuff
A great office with a cool culture.
The freedom to do things your way, as long as you have a solid reason.