Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at upGrad Knowlodgehut
Views:484 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
KnowledgeHut - Manager/Senior Manager - Performance Marketing (8-13 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager- Performance Marketing
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Hands on experience of Facebook, Google Adwords, Linkedin platform for running performance Campaigns & also other App Install and Native platform
- Hands on experience in Tech Operations/ Mark-tech - Troubleshooting Digital issues and work closely with Tech/ product teams
- Strong understanding of SEM & SEO Concepts.
- Responsible for taking ownership for P&L, Revenue forecasting and Budgeting.
- Strong on numbers and reporting experience in generating Leads & ROI of the Business Vertical
- Plan & Execute ideas for content marketing and keep an in depth track on creative performance.
- Hands on experience in Performance Marketing, Branding, App install and App Engagement matrix and concepts.
- Hands-on experience on optimization and bringing the best industry practice to the organization's digital ecosystem.
- In Depth Knowledge of Similarweb, Appsflyer, Google Analytics, GTM etc. - Drive Conversion Rate Optimisation by implementing a robust testing framework to optimize key landing pages and conversion paths on the customer journey - Orchestrate a coherent digital strategy with alignment between paid, organic and content strategy working in close conjunction with key stakeholders
- Map out key customer touch points across digital and offline interactions and build nurture journeys cutting across both leveraging email, push notifications, display and CRM interventions
- 8 to 13 Yrs of experience in Digital Marketing/ Performance Marketing
- Extremely analytical with love for diving into data, deriving meaningful insights and able to take appropriate actions
- Experience of working in international markets across different paid channels - Must have managed a team of performance marketing professionals and delivered ROAS, ROI. Fintech experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C & B2B social media Marketing, Google Adwords and email campaigns
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools
- Eager to learn new concepts in the field of ever changing digital marketing ecosystem
- Self motivator and can navigate in the system and get tasks and assignments done.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing. - Ability to excel in an extremely fast paced and start-up like environment - Excellent communication and interpersonal skills MBA in marketing or relevant field