Recruiter at Task Staffing
Views:118 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Knowledge Specialist - Service Operation Analytics (5-10 yrs)
- Degree in operations research, mathematics, statistics or computer science
- 5-9 years of work experience with 3-7 years' experience in service operations - customer care, workforce management and field operations and maintenance services
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Good to have working knowledge of analytics tools, like, Excel, Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Ability to lead client conversations and problem solving sessions with firm partners
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
Roles & Responsibility:
You will spend a significant part of your time working as part of the Service Operations practice and Consulting teams in our client serving teams and leading/co-leading workstreams. You will also work directly with clients, helping with complex client problems in Service Operations domain.
You will serve on client engagements such as preparing client ready documents leveraging various analysis, synthesizing results into meaningful insights.
You will also spend time in problem solving with senior leaders at the firm. You will support development and maintenance of team's proprietary analytical tools/ databases and other knowledge development projects and also contribute to qualifications packs and support creation of Letters of Proposal (LOPs).
Who You'll Work With:
This team is the analytics and technology wing of our Service Operations practice that helps clients from various industry verticals such as banking, insurance, telecom, hi-tech, healthcare, transport & logistics, energy, etc. on different service operations topics like customer care, field operations, workforce management and fleet management.
This team focuses on three primary aspects which are service operations deep dive diagnostic using various analytical tools, techniques and methods, service operations transformation using deep domain knowledge and customized solution development and bespoke analytics using advanced algorithms, digital solutions, combinatorial optimization and statistical and simulation modeling.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.