Knowledge Management Role - Law Firm (3-6 yrs)
A top-tier law firm in Delhi is looking to hire a Knowledge Management having 3-6 years of experience.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Worked extensively on corporate communication (internal/external)
2. Identifying relevant and useful content /material/information and translating it into knowledge content for internal communication.
3. Preparing practice notes on legal topics and issues across various practice areas of the firm.
4. Identifying know-how requirements/expectations of lawyers, obtaining feedback and providing solutions to meet the same.
5. Reviewing KM contributions made by lawyers for quality, content, and compliance with KM Policy and interacting with lawyers in this connection.
6. Excellent in Research skills.
7. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel