Consultant at Avimukta
Views:234 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Knowledge Management Role - Law Firm (3-6 yrs)
A top-tier law firm in Mumbai is looking to hire a Knowledge Management having 3-6 years of experience.
Key Responsibilities :
- Supporting the Head of Knowledge Management (KM) in the day to day operations of the KM function and implementation of KM Policy.
- Proactively identifying developments in the legal field in India and abroad and communicate it across the Firm
- Manage, maintain, update the knowhow database to keep it useful, current and relevant.
- Identifying and preparing case law updates, regulatory and legislative updates.
- Identifying relevant and useful content /material/information and translating it into knowledge content for internal communication.
- Preparing practice notes on legal topics and issues across various practice areas of the firm.
- Identifying know how requirements/expectations of lawyers, obtaining feedback and providing solutions to meet the same.
- Reviewing KM contributions made by lawyers for quality, content, and compliance with KM Policy and interacting with lawyers in this connection.
- Excellent in Research skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel