Consultant at Avimukta
Views:2572 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Knowledge Management Role - Law Firm (3-6 yrs)
A top-tier law firm in Mumbai is looking to hire a Knowledge Management having 3-6 years of experience.
Key Responsibilities :
- Supporting the Head of Knowledge Management (KM) in the day to day operations of the KM function and implementation of KM Policy.
- Proactively identifying developments in the legal field in India and abroad and communicate it across the Firm
- Manage, maintain, update the knowhow database to keep it useful, current and relevant.
- Identifying and preparing case law updates, regulatory and legislative updates.
- Identifying relevant and useful content /material/information and translating it into knowledge content for internal communication.
- Preparing practice notes on legal topics and issues across various practice areas of the firm.
- Identifying know how requirements/expectations of lawyers, obtaining feedback and providing solutions to meet the same.
- Reviewing KM contributions made by lawyers for quality, content, and compliance with KM Policy and interacting with lawyers in this connection.
- Excellent in Research skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.