Recruitment Consultant at Personnel Junction
Views:511 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Knowledge Management Lawyer - LLB (2-4 yrs)
The role holder is overall responsible for:
1) Supporting the Head of KM in the day-to-day functions of the KM team and in implementation of the Firms KM Policy.
2) Identifying knowledge content/important legal developments and preparing case law, regulatory and legislative updates in consultation with Head of KM.
3) Identifying new initiatives and user friendly solutions to add value to KM function/KM database/ search functions and to enhance user experience.
4) Identifying dated content and updating content on the know-how database independently or in consultation with lawyers.
6) Identifying know-how requirements/expectations of lawyers, obtaining feedback and providing solutions to the same.
5) Reviewing KM contributions made by lawyers for quality, content and compliance with KM Policy.
6) Minimum Qualification: LLB
1) Transactional experience in corporate law (M&A) (preferable) or litigation in corporate and commercial law matters and working knowledge of general corporate law issues
2) Ability to grasp know-how value, understand key/substantive issues in regulations/policies, judgments, legislations, and other legal documents and communicate/analyse/ summarise the same comprehensively, simply and succinctly.
3) Excellent Research skills
4) Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in simple, clear English
5) Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel
6) Knowledge of working on a document management system software and designing a KM webpage/ portal (preferable)