Success Partner at Link Success
Views:744 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
Knowledge Management Consultant - Pre-Sales (6-9 yrs)
Knowledge Management Associate Consultant (Pre Sales)
We seek Knowledge Management Associate Consultants to join our New Delhi, India office in our Headquarters group. The person will be responsible for presales, Bid management, RFP/RFI and business research in collaboration with thought leaders, project teams, and practice areas across The KM Associate Consultant role is designed for individuals who have a strong passion for proposal writing and business research. They have responsibility for supporting the sales activities and capability building initiatives along with the thought leaders and practice area leaders.
Roles and Responsibilities -
Pre Sales & Bid Management Support
- Work directly with the client and the solution team to orchestrate the bid management process o Help in building the RFP/RFI/Proposal responses and own the document before submission to the client
- Support client teams in responding capability and solution pitches. Also support any general client queries on the same.
- Interface with other internal groups while responding to client requests/proposals in terms of legal, finance and HR to support the proposal response
- Track Win/Loss for the various proposals and help in monthly reporting of the same o Mentoring coaching and guiding of the junior members of the team
Practice Area Support
- Working with the Practice areas leader to provide business research support
- Ongoing monitoring the industry trends and create of Point of View on the same
- Helping the practice area leader in the various capability building initiatives on an ongoing basis across the various practice areas - Knowledge Management
- Updating case studies in the centralized repository which can be readily used in RFP/RFIs o Updating and managing the standard capability deck on an ongoing basis
We seek energetic and dynamic individuals with demonstrated track record in presales, research and knowledge management. KM Associate Consultants will support multiple practice areas and project teams, and will need to be comfortable with a fairly expansive breadth of focus.
- MBA & B.E (or equivalent in marketing, economics or related disciplines), with a strong record of academic achievement). Strong computer and MS Office skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and often unstructured environment
- Professional services/multi-national experience a plus
- Appreciation of Enterprise application / BI tools a plus
- Experience in Horizontal Presales (DWBI); Experience of working on tools like Microstrategy, Cognos and Informatica etc is an added on advantage
- Experience in Research is also an added on advantage