HR at Knowledge Foundry
Views:638 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
Knowledge Foundry - Python Analyst (1-3 yrs)
We are an analytics services firm, working with global firms since 2008. One of our clients is a global pharma analytics company.
We need a Python analyst with broad understanding of text analytics (NLP) for a 3-month contract position.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Operationalize NLP modules: Use already developed NLP modules such as REGEX, NER etc. written in Python language for extracting attributes from unstructured text data. Analyst should be able to run the same code for another dataset with new input files to create the required outputs
2. Data Standardization and Integration: Consolidate inputs from multiple data sources to create a master dataset. Write python codes to automate the data processing steps and connect python codes to relational database to store the outputs to staging table
3. Data Transformation: Work with Tableau developer to build data model requirement/entity relationship diagram (ERD) for Tableau visualizations and create necessary datasets
Skills Required (1+ year of experience):
4. Good problem solving skills
1. Degree from a good engineering college
Good to have:
1. Understanding of text analytics algorithms (REGEX, NER, etc)
The position will convert to a full-time position if the client likes the work and extends the project.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.