Consultant at Avimukta
Views:2680 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Knowledge & Corporate Communications Resource - Law Firm (2-5 yrs)
A top-tier law firm in Delhi is looking to hire a Knowledge and Corporate Communications Resource having 2-6 years of experience.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Working extensively on internal and external corporate communication with various stakeholders
2. Researching and updating data in various markets and legal industry trends.
3. Identifying relevant and useful content /material/information and translating it into knowledge content for internal communication.
4. Preparing practice notes on legal topics and issues across various practice areas of the firm.
5. Identifying know-how requirements/expectations of lawyers, obtaining feedback and providing solutions to meet the same.
6. Reviewing Knowledge management contributions made by lawyers for quality, content, and compliance with Knowledge management Policy and interacting with lawyers in this connection.
1. Must be having at least 2 years of experience in Project Execution.
2. Worked extensively on Corporate communications (internal & external)
6. Excellent in Research skills.
4. Expertise in designing emails.
7. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.