Recruiter at Task Staffing
Views:494 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Knowledge Analyst - Service Operations Domain (1-5 yrs)
- Degree in Operations research/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science from a respected institution
- 1-5 years of professional work experience with a reputed Analytics firm and/or service organization
- Good programming skills in Excel and VBA
- Database handling techniques
- Good working knowledge of tools like Alteryx, Tableau and Power BI
- Having knowledge of R and Python would be an added advantage
- Statistical techniques like Design of Experiments, Correlation and regression analysis, t-test
- Knowledge of Operations/Service Operations domain on topics like customer care, workforce management and field operations
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will spend a significant part of your time working as part of with the Service Operations practice and Consulting teams in our client serving teams and, at times, directly to clients, helping with complex client problems in Service Ops domain. Some of your time will also be spent in doing analytical work outside Service Operations domains for our clientele, which would include, among others, usage of operations research and statistical techniques for data analysis.
Majorly you will be serving on client engagements, (initially along with senior members) such as running various analysis, synthesizing results into meaningful insights and preparing client ready summary pages. You will occasionally also serve as a full-time member on client service teams at client locations. You will support development and maintenance of teams proprietary analytical tools/ databases and other knowledge development projects and also contribute to qualifications packs and support creation of LOPs (Letter of Proposal). You will proactively create reusable knowledge products that capture the insights gained from our engagements and changes in business environment and coach and mentor junior analysts when appropriate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.