Recruiter at Task Staffing
Views:4910 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Knowledge Analyst/Senior Knowledge Analyst - Product Development - Automotive Engine Design & Development (3-8 yrs)
Knowledge Analyst/Senior Knowledge Analyst
Who You'll Work With :
You'll work in Gurgaon or Chennai, as part of our Team.
What You'll Do :
- You would spend a significant part (~60% to 80 %) of your time working onsite as part of consulting teams helping solve complex client problems in product development domain. This work includes (and is not limited to) rationalizing product design based on competitive teardown analysis and customer insights, helping client teams estimate product should cost based on clean sheet costing (and hence design a low cost product), working on new product development arena reducing new product development time, cost and quality attributes, carrying on survey to understand improvement aspects ofthe organization to support an efficient and effective product development and improving thereof to build a sustainable capability for the R&D organization for clients, etc.
The remaining time (~40% to 20%) will be spent on developing cutting edge knowledge related to the Product Development (PD) domain and in delivering specialized remote services to clients.
You will focus on Automotivesystems. You will be expected to work on various product development engagements, provide expert client service by way of product teardown analysis, clean sheet costing, new product development time optimization, saving ideas/lever identification, R&D strategy development and developing mechanism for tracking R&D performance,for various industries / categories
You will also be required to support development and maintenance of various practice knowledge initiatives (build Firm's knowledge on product development related topics).
This is a global role (cross geography, cross industry) and would work well for those who truly envision themselves growing into - experts- within the PD domain.
- Deep understanding of the foundations of PD and must demonstrate a strong business sense
- Significant experience (3 to 6 years) in Automotive Engine Design and Development in R&D function
- Knowledge / experience on product design, costing assessment is a must.
- Excellent problem solving skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to understand the relevant analysis required to prove a hypothesis and ability to gather information around it and make informed/logical assumptions where required
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in both written and spoken English; prior experience in a multi-national environment is desirable.
- Energetic, cooperative and pleasant personality, along with the ability to work with a diverse group of team members
- Flexibility, patience and an understanding of fluid, demanding, and unstructured environments, where priorities evolve constantly and methodologies are regularly challenged.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines
- Strong IT skills (knowledge on MS Excel, PowerPoint is a must ; also knowledge on MS Access and MS Project is an added advantage)
- Engineering degree from IITs / NITs or similar Tier 1 Technology institutes. In addition to an Engineering degree, an MBA from a reputed B-School with specialization preferably in Operations will be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.