Consultant at Cryzdal
Views:821 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:204
Knowledge Advisor - Consulting Firm (4-8 yrs)
Responsible for delivering high quality, customized HR consulting solutions that meet and exceed client expectations. Individuals at this level are expected to be involved in need analysis, solutions, delivery and continuously managing client relationships. Business development (specifically pre-sales and sales support) is also a part of the role. High priority placed on integrity, quality of service and willingness to learn as well as work in a team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver high quality work across the entire gamut of HR Consulting projects that meet client expectations, timelines and quality.
- Manage and support consulting projects, through key duties of conducting need analysis, support in design / development of the solution, delivery, evaluation and overall project management.
- Support the regional sales teams to generate new / repeat business and further enhance client relationships.
- Contribute to prospect identification, proposal writing, opportunity identification, pitch preparation and client planning.
- Broaden network across colleagues by being able to leverage resources, receive guidance, identify additional resources for the project etc.
- Proactively develop relationships within and outside thefirm to enhance one's knowledge base and network amongst potential clients.
- Collaborate with academic institutions and drive initiatives that will enhance the quality of academic education and build partnership with the student community, specifically in relation to Academic partnerships offerings.
- Support in building relationships with institutions.
EDUCATION and / or EXPERIENCE
- Typically, a relevant Masters (Post Graduate) degree with a specialization in Human Resource Management
- 4 years + relevant work experience in a reputed HR Consulting firm or within an HR department delivering to organization design or human capital related services Experience to have handled projects under minimal supervision and being able to make custom adjustments to standard offerings to meet client needs
- Maintain knowledge of the industry, current and future trends and challenges
- Well versed in consulting skills such as client relationships, need analysis, proposal writing, design / development of solution, delivery and evaluation
- Any relevant HR certification / course is an added plus
- Good organization and networking abilities
- High energy and logical thinking
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of HR and other related areas
- Passion to read and assimilate new things; high learnability and aptitude for research
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Strong reasoning and analytical ability
- Strong in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Open to flexible working hours
- Comfortable with national as well as international work travel on need basis for client engagements