HR Manager at Knight FinTech
Views:460 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Knight FinTech - Business Analyst (5-12 yrs)
We are looking to onboard highly skilled individuals who are eager to take on cutting-edge challenges and join one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies in the Lending/Treasury industry.
- Working independently and interdependently with colleagues and customers on multiple
concurrent projects to gather and analyze business requirements, interpret needs, and identify process and technical solutions.
- Utilize advanced verbal and written communication skills and business process knowledge to effectively communicate technical and non-technical materials to the customer and internal teams.
- Develop high quality BRD/FSD documents to include project scope agreements, software development plans, detailed functional requirements, system evaluation documents, status reports, meeting notes, risk management plans, etc.
- Interact with technology and operations teams to drive changes and remediate issues, ensure requirements and procedures are understood and are implemented as per specification.
- Guide QA Teams in understanding functional aspects and relevant scenarios to prepare test cases
- Assist task manager and project managers in planning and estimating efforts, providing support on business requirements, implementation strategies, and level of effort estimates.
- Driving business strategy and product road map
- The candidate should have a proven track record of handling end to end implementation of Enterprise IT Solutions, preferably in BFSI domain.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience working with the SDLC. Candidates with experience in Lending / Treasury / Capital markets /LOS /LMS shall be given preference.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must along with the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel.
- Ability to work effectively in geographically dispersed cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated successful mastery of requirements gathering and development of functional specifications
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player; working with the group to develop
outstanding solutions to complex problems, thinking out of the box, encouraging group consensus, recommending the best resolution.
- Total work experience: 3 years+ (Preferred)
- Business analysis: 2 years+ (Preferred)
How we'll support you:
- Coaching, support and encouragement from experts in your team
- Access to a wide range of learning opportunities to support your growth and development
- Transparent performance-based compensation schemes
- Best-in-class compensation, commensurate to the experience
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Group insurance, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Parent Insurance, ESOPs, Upskilling allowances, Medical Allowances
- Flexible work schedule
- Flexible work schedule, 2nd and 4th Saturdays off
Job type: Full time