Talent Manager at KNAB Finance Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1663 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
KNAB Finance - Manager - Credit Risk (4-5 yrs)
1. To manage, review and own credit policy guidelines.
2. To understand customer business/enterprise in-depth and draw out the assessment peculiarities of the business or trade engaged in.
3. To prepare, document and own key checks in underwriting to control and mitigate credit, fraud and other risks.
4. Provide oversight of all aspects of the credit quality of the KNAB portfolio, including the approval process of individual credits and the formal review process of the portfolio as a whole.
5. Execute the delivery of risk reports/commentary to the management.
6. This is a centralized and leadership role which reports directly to the Managing Director.