Lead - People Operations at Klub
Views:270 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Klub - Investment Operations Associate/Manager (2-4 yrs)
Klub - Investment Operations Role
About Klub :
- Klub is India's leading Revenue Based Financing (RBF) marketplace providing growth capital to loved D2C and online consumer brands. Klub has facilitated 50+ investments in 40+ brands for recurring marketing, inventory, and capex spends across sectors like fashion, beauty & personal care, FMCG, ed-tech, F&B, and subscription businesses. RBF takes a revenue share as returns instead of equity dilution or fixed EMIs, making it ideal for a post-Covid financing ecosystem.
- Klub is backed by Surge, Sequoia Capital's accelerator program, EMVC Fintech Fund, 9Unicorns, and multiple angels including Naveen Tewari (InMobi) and Kunal Shah (Cred) among others.
About the Role :
- As the Investment Operations Associate/Manager, you will be responsible for TATs and compliance on investment disbursement operations for Klub's investment marketplace end to end. This role is a part of the operations team and reports to the head of operations, out of our office in Bangalore, India.
- You will get to work closely (in as much as social distancing will allow) with the Operations team on the aspects of investment on Klub's marketplace and get first hand experience in building a new age investment-tech experience for our investors. You'll get one-on-one mentoring and guidance, as well as the opportunity to be a part of a lean, early-stage team. We care more about your learning speed than what you can do right now.
Core Responsibilities :
- Understand the documentation and regulatory requirements for each transaction and implement the same; Ensure KYC and compliance norms are met for all transactions
- Liaise with external parties to ensure disbursements happen on track, including but not limited to, banking partners, fintech partners
- Drive automation of disbursement automation by contributing to product-tech initiatives
- Ensure TAT on investment disbursement operations
Key Requirements :
- 2-4 yrs of experience in operations in the investment-tech/fin-tech industry (mandatory). Experience in taking ownership and completing & closing transactions end to end.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication (mandatory)
- Strong understanding of MS Excel (mandatory)
- CS degree (bonus)
- Experience in operations automation (bonus)