HR Manager at Kloutix Solutions
Views:1878 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Kloutix - Senior Data Architect (8-12 yrs)
This requirements is for our multinational client based out of Pune.
As a Senior Data Architect, you will be working cross-functionally with business domain experts, analytics, and engineering teams to design and implement our Data Warehouse model. You will be working in our Business Technology Data and Analytics function and have an opportunity to build out this team from scratch with an eye of developing a sound data foundation and processes that will scale with the company's growth. You will design, implement data pipelines enabling insights from our Product and Corporate Systems for key partners and decision makers at Slack. You would also be responsible for enhancing and maintaining our data warehouse.
This is a fun role for problem solvers, who can intuitively anticipate problems and can also look beyond immediate issues. It is for people who take initiative to improve both our software and our development infrastructure. In short, we look for people who take pride in the craft and want to be part of creating and defining the teams operating model and contribution to the company. They will be a self-starter, detail and quality oriented, and passionate about having a huge impact at Slack. If this role has your name written all over it, please contact us with a resume so that we explore further.
- Design, implement and build pipelines that deliver data with measurable quality under the SLA
- Support and Maintain analytics tech ecosystem (data warehouse, ETL and BI tools)
- Partner with Data Engineers, Data architects, domain experts, data analysts and other teams to build foundational data sets that are trusted, well understood, aligned with business strategy and enable self-service
- Be a champion of the overall strategy for data governance, security, privacy, quality and retention that will satisfy business policies and requirements
- Own and document data pipelines and data lineage
- Identify, document and promote best practices
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.