VP - HR at Retail Kloud9 Technologies India Private Limited
Views:108 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Kloud9 - Lead Presales Consultant (5-7 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Engage in end-to-end proposal authoring, proposal and bid management for IT services
- Ability to understand client/business problem statement, utilize sales / business / competitor intelligence and feedback as strategic inputs to build winning proposals
- Build high quality cover letters and executive summaries
- Experience in preparing detailed responses for RFIs, RFQs, RFPs
- Create proactive proposals, customer pitches, collaterals, etc.
- Create high-quality corporate decks, pitch decks, Power Point presentations, strategy decks, analyst presentations, templates, etc.
- Experience in working on Master Service Agreements, Statement of Works, Change Orders, Amendments
- Excellent in working in a collaborative environment with support teams - Solution Architects, Delivery, Practice, Sales, Finance, Marketing, HR, Legal, Leadership, etc.
- Engage in writing technical content and build case studies on an ongoing basis
- Support Marketing Team in building collaterals, marketing campaigns, blogs, etc.
- Good understanding of effort estimations, pricing models and ability to work on pricing templates
- Contribute to team knowledge management through content harvesting activities and publishing knowledge assets to the team repository
- Ensure high level of quality delivery, continuous communication and relationship building throughout the proposal management process
- Guide and direct junior Presales resources for proposal authoring, coordination & overall bid management
Experience & Skills Fitment :
- 5-7 years of prior experience in Presales & Bid Management role
- Knowledge of SDLC (waterfall, agile), Presales lifecycle, Knowledge Management lifecycle
- Knowledge and understanding of Data Science, Data Engineering, AI / ML and Cloud technologies - Good to have (not mandatory)
- Knowledge of Retail and Consumer business - Good to have (not mandatory)
- Advanced level proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel with excellent creative skills
- Excellent writing, drafting, presentation formatting and communication skills including proof-reading skills and an eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to stay committed to the task
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Selected candidate should mandatorily work from office on business days.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.