KLAY Schools - Manager - Finance & Accounts - Process & Systems (5-7 yrs)
Under moderate direction, she/he will review, analyze and recommend changes in - process and systems in day-to-day finance & accounting operations of FYLS-Founding Years Learning Solutions (KLAY).
- Plans Project, Action Tasks and coordinates the CHANGE in F&A - process & systems
- Provides inputs to F&A leadership team and sets - vision, direction and operational excellence for the team.
- Accountable for effective implementation of the F&A process & system changes.
- Drives periodically book close
- Responsible for identifying weak spots in the F&A processes and recommending suitable alternatives to improve efficiency in the function.
- Receives guidance and support from the sub functions of F&A teams and CFO.
- Collaborates with the regional business teams & other support functions of KLAY, to ensure inter departmental transactions are - efficient, faster and accurate .
- Proactively audits and provides insights (short-term & long-term) into the process blind spots and alternatives to the internal F&A team.
Education / Workexp :- Chartered Accountant with Total experience of 5+ years in F&A function.
- Must have worked for 2+ years in any SYSTEM improvement projects.
- Preferably with experience in any ERP implementation (SAP, Oracle)
Candidates from RETAIL industry will be a good match. Should have worked in medium to large companies and well understand the complexity of dispersed business network. Brings with her/him; Service & Solution mind set; Self driven personality & team player; high personal Quality, Value & Ethics
Critical Personal Skills :
Excellent team working and people management skills; Good communication skills; Good systems thinking skills; Ability to drive self & team to target.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.