KLAY Schools - Cluster Manager - Operations (8-15 yrs)
Job Description :
Under minimal direction, she/he will be responsible for managing the overall OPERATIONS of the CENTRES assigned in the city. Centre Heads of each assigned centre, will report to this position. Cluster Ops manager will report to Regional Business Head.
- Responsible for operational readiness of NEW centre roll-out.
- Responsible for operational efficiency & service delivery
- First point of contact for escalation from parents (customers)
- Accountable for the Quality & Service consistency of the cluster
- Coach the centre heads for individual development & quality of centre leadership
Accountable for staff efficiency at centre level & overall retention rate of the cluster
Face of Leadership to the Cluster; Accountable for - PEOPLE success- of the cluster
- Co-Own revenue targets of cluster with business team
Education / Work exp : Any graduation + MBA. Total experience of 8 to 12 years in child day-care or any retail business operations function.
Must have worked for 2+ years in managing the cluster operations (5 or more branches/centres) within a city or cities.
Good Communication Skills: Service & Solution mind set; Self driven personality & team player; Live by personal Quality, Value & Ethics; Work with high career values; Respect "Diversity in workplace.